Bee Keeper’s Quilt Monthly Progress Update: 3

Last month’s total: 44
This month’s total: 47, up three.
My third month of hexipuffing was not the most successful. In fact, it was probably pretty bad only managing to make three in thirty-one days. At least two of the three were interesting ones, such as my Shamrock Hexipuff which I wrote about here.

Image

 

I also made a Hermione’s Everyday Hexipuff to match my Hermione’s Everyday Socks – which was one of my great plans for my Bee Keeper’s Quilt, to have a matching hexipuff for every pair of socks I make!

Image

 

I made one other Hexipuff but that was just another plain one like the others who has since been lost among his brothers. Despite March being such a bad month on the hexipuff front, I did manage to complete a few other bigger projects which I’m happy about.

Advertisements

About snailishknits

22 years old. Knits, crochets, and pretends to sew. Lives in Dublin, Ireland.
Aside | This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Bee Keeper’s Quilt Monthly Progress Update: 3

  1. I ❤ your idea of making matching hexipuffs for the socks you've knit! 🙂

    • Thanks a lot! I think it will be nice to be able to look at my quilt and say “oh I knit those ones to match socks I knit for ___” plus it uses up sock yarn and makes knitting hexipuffs a little bit more interesting.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s